Shore Excursions to Berlin
Berlin Shore Excursion
Travelling on a Baltic cruise to the cruise port Warnemünde, Germany?
We will meet you and your group for a sightseeing BERLIN DAY TOUR.
Discover with us the past, present and future on a guided day trip to Berlin; shore excursion from cruise port Rostock Warnemünde. Large parties, small tour groups or individuals.
Your Berlin Day Trip in Detail
After arrival of your cruise ship at the German port town of Warnemünde, we will pick you up directly at the landing stage (your driver will meet you with a welcome sign) and drive you depending on the size of your tour group in a Mercedes sedan (2 seats), minivan (up to 7 seats), small coach (16 or 19 or 30 seats) or full size motor coach (40 - 50 seats) safely and comfortably to Berlin; chauffeur-driven air-conditioned transport.
Itinerary Suggestion: In Berlin your personal English speaking city tour guide will join you at Charlottenburg Palace for a guided 4 hour Berlin tour. Please also let us know your special interests already in the inquiry. Example: The Berlin Discovery Tour or the Berlin Jewish Heritage Tour ...
Discover Berlin Tour Highlights
- Brandenburger Gate, Reichstag Parliament Building & Governmental Quarters,
- Gendarmenmarkt Square, German & French Cathedral, Concert House,
- Kurfürstendamm Avenue and Unter den Linden Boulevard,
- Alexanderplatz, Berlin TV Tower, Checkpoint Charlie, Original Berlin Wall,
- Museum Island, Berlin Cathedral, Humboldt-Forum Berlin Palace reconstruction,
- Memorial to the murdered Jews of Europe (Holocaust Memorial),
- Charlottenburg Palace, Bellevue Palace, Victory Column,
- Diplomatic Quarters, Kulturforum, Philharmonic Concert Hall,
- Business Center Potsdamer Platz, Sony Center, Boulevard of Stars,
- Multi-Cultural-District Kreuzberg, East Side Gallery (1,3 km Berlin Wall),
- and many more attractions and places of history …
- The Berlin tour ends at the business and shopping district in West Berlin. You will have about 1 1/2 - 2 hours for shopping or dining (there is no lunch break scheduled during the tour). Alternatively you may end the tour at one of Berlin´s world renowned museums for a museum visit. We are happy to fulfill your special wishes.
Private Berlin Shore Excursions Rates
Large 4 hour half day guided tour in Berlin. 2 hours free at your disposal i.e. for Dining - promenade, shopping or a museum visit.
Start return trip at 4:30pm / 5:00pm to the cruise port Rostock-Warnemünde count approx. 2,5 - 3 hours.
|Private Berlin Shore Excursions Rates||Price||Port parking fee|
|Business Class sedan 1 - 2 seats||€ 1.069,00||€ 10,00|
|Minivan up to 6 seats||€ 1.096,00||€ 10,00|
|Minibus 16 - 19 seats||€ 1.483,00||€ 15,00|
|Bus 30 seats||€ 1.831,00||€ 20,00|
|Motor coach 49 seats||€ 1.955,00||€ 20,00|
|Berlin tour guide fee for 4 hours guided half day Berlin tour||€ 260,00|
|All prices are in €uro and include 19% VAT sales tax. Not included are entrance fees and gratuities. Tip the tour guide: Gratuities are completely discretionary but always gratefully received; our tour guides will appreciate as tipping is is a great way receiving immediate feedback.|
Cancellation conditions before the start of the order:
Cancellation 14 days before - for free - no charges apply
Cancellation 13 days to 24 hours in advance - 50% charges
Cancellation less than 24 hours in advance - 100% charges apply.
Discover Berlin Tour including exits, photo stops & small walks
Exits, photo stops and small walks are included; e.g. at Brandenburg Gate - Reichstag and government quarters, at Checkpoint Charlie, at Berlin Cathedral and Museum Island, at Charlottenburg Palace, at the " Holocaust Memorial ", at the business center Potsdamer Platz, at Gendarmenmarkt, at the East Side Gallery (1,3 km of original Berlin Wall) or exits as desired. Discover the sights, squares and boulevards of Berlin. If you’ve never seen Berlin, it’s a real hit. Virtual Berlin Tour.
Jewish Heritage Tour
Berlin's Jewish history will come alive. You'll discover major sites and buildings associated with the Jewish community in its heyday in the 18th & 19th centuries. Stops scheduled at the New Synagogue (Visit Exhibition), at the Boys School founded by Moses Mendelssohn in the 1780s; the Old Cemetery site on Grosse Hamburger Str., at the Holocaust Memorial. End of the tour in Berlin is at the Jewish Museum.
Comprehensive Berlin Tour
For an individual offer please send us your detailed inquiry.
Berlin Shore Excursion: Date, name of ship, arrival time in port, number of participants, language, …
Request non-binding offer here:
One Day in Berlin
A perfect day in Berlin.