The "ALL IN ONE" Berlin Discovery Walking Tour
The Berlin Discovery Walk
Duration: approx. 3,5 hours incl. refreshment break.
Private Berlin Tour: Bookable at the date and starting time of your wish.
Language: English; city Berlin tour guide in other languages on request.
Start / Meeting point: Pariser Platz, exit S-U Metro station Brandenburger Tor.
Highlights on the route
- Individual private ALL-IN-One Berlin city walking tour at the date and time of your choice, perfect for small groups of approx. 5 to 25 people.
- Brandenburg Gate, Pariser Platz, Governmental Quarters,
- Square of the Republic, Reichstag Parliament Building, Federal Chancellery,
- "Holocaust Memorial", Potsdamer Platz, Berlin Parliament Building,
- 112 meters original Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie,
- Gendarmenmarkt, German and French Cathedral, Concert House,
- Schiller Memorial, Memorial Sunken Library, St.-Hedwigs-Cathedral,
- Equestrian statue of King Frederick II., Unter den Linden Boulevard,
- State Opera House, Humboldt-University, Old National Library,
- German Historical Museum, New Guard House, Crown Prince's Palace,
- Castle Bridge, Berlin Cathedral, Museum Island, Old Museum,
- Old National Gallery, Spree Island, Reconstruction of the Berlin Palace,
- Marx-Engels Monument, Berlin City Hall (Red Town Hall), Neptune’s Fountain,
- Berlin TV Tower, Alexanderplatz, World Time Clock,
- and many more attractions and places of history …
- Refreshment break possible.
Discover Berlin Tour: Great to orientate yourself
Starting Point Berlin Brandenburg Gate
Starting point Berlin Discovery Walking Tour: Pariser Platz, exit S-U station Brandenburg Gate. Alternative starting point: World clock on Alexanderplatz. Tour in the opposite direction.
DISCOVER BERLIN WALKING TOUR
Discover Berlin Tour
Berlin Discovery Walking Tour: Date, starting time, starting point, number of participants, language, …
The New Berlin Walking Tour
Walking tour "The New Berlin". In 2 hours from Brandenburg Gate to Reichstag parliament building & governmental district to the "Holocaust Memorial" and to the business center Potsdamer Platz. The New Berlin Tour